Primary Care Practices
Access to specialty care is a growing challenge for primary care practices and their patients. ConferMED provides direct access to its virtual network of nearly 300 expert specialists for guidance and advice to meet patients’ needs efficiently and effectively.
Ease of Use
- ConferMED is interoperable with all major EHR systems.
- Primary care providers order eConsults from their EHRs and receive a consult note back within 2 business days.
- ConferMED’s Provider Portal facilitates dialogue between PCPs and specialists whenever clarification or further information is needed.
Benefits to Practice
- Expand the scope of primary care to meet more of your patients’ needs in the clinic.
- Receive timely information, advice, and guidance and close the loop on more of your referrals.
- Improve practice quality and efficiency and reduce costs by avoiding unnecessary specialty visits, follow ups, and unnecessary tests or procedures.
Benefits to Patients
- Patients receive more care from their trusted primary care provider.
- Patients gain access to the expertise from ConferMED’s highly qualified specialists who are specially trained to work with primary care to get the best outcomes.
- Save money by avoiding unnecessary travel, time off, co-pays, and other costs of specialty care.
- ConferMED’s network includes specialists with expertise in over 70 medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties for adult and pediatric patients.